We ultimately recognise that all vessels under our management
shall be manned by competent crews who fully understand their roles and responsibilities and who are capable of working as effective teams. We recognise for all crew members the vital role of motivation, training, qualification and competence that ensure proper execution of their duties and responsibilities and lead to the improvement of safety and environmental excellence. To achieve our goals and objectives we established and maintain procedures in full compliance with International Standards for the Selection, Recruitment, Training and administration of crews.
We have agreement with four Crewing companies in Russian Federation and Ukraine. We are proud to maintain high retention rate for our Seafarers; for Officers – 98% and for Ratings - 95%.
Our clients can benefit from the Crew Management
services such as:
- Selection and recruitment of the Crews;
- Training and Certification of the Crews;
- Preparation of Flag State Documentation;
- Authentication of Certificates and Licenses;
- Administration of Wages;
- P&I insurance and Handling of related Claims;
- Social programs and welfare for the Crews